The Ohio String Teachers Association is dedicated to promoting, supporting and sustaining string and orchestra education in Ohio.
The Ohio String Teachers Association mission will be achieved by:
- Developing and sponsoring workshops and conferences for string and orchestra students and educators
- Publishing and disseminating education and informational materials to its members
- Providing communication and networking services that serve and respond to the needs and concerns of the educational/professional string and orchestral community
- Providing leadership and visibility for the string and orchestral community resulting in an active and positive image statewide
- Promoting within the state educational community recognition of the need for a well-balanced music program in which the study of strings is made available to all of Ohio’s youth